My greatest learnings…
- Nonprofit folks often willfully live and breathe their mission, so work and life are more integrated than separated.
- Even people who love their job have to intentionally create balance.
- Young professionals want to take advantage of extra opportunities for career advancement but should choose carefully.
- Saying no, taking time for self, and relaxing are not selfish acts.
- Humor can be a great gift in creating balance.
Good stuff, right? Benefit from even more insights from #ynpchat with the tweets below:
Question 1: What does work/life balance mean to you?
Question 2: Does work/life balance exist in your life? How?
Question 3: What are the challenges to achieving work/life balance?
Question 4: What are some practical suggestions for keeping your life balanced?
Question 5: If you got to replace the term “work/life balance” with a new term, what would the new term be?
Don’t miss the upcoming #ynpchat conversations – happening every first Wednesday, noon to 1 pm EST.
Like what you’re reading? Subscribe to my blog.