I actively seek out (and create for myself!) women-centered activities that empower me as a woman.
- I co-host a professional development group for small shop women fundraisers.
- I host a women and wealth book club group for women interested in learning more about money.
- I participate in a co-working community for women entrepreneurs: Studio B.
- I attend zumba classes at a studio that is predominantly women: Fitness in Motion.
- I love my virtual peer group: Happy Black Woman.
What about you?
- What do you do to empower yourself as a woman?
- What woman peer groups do you participate in?
- How do you prioritize woman-centered activities?