Organizing and cleaning are two of my favorite things to do. Seriously!
I spent time this Memorial Day Weekend cleaning out my bathroom closet, going through my daughter’s drawers, and organizing my own clothing.
But I know it is not everyone’s favorite thing to do….so I created a resource with YOU in mind:
“Declutter Your Home from Top to Bottom”
Six Tips to Spring Clean Your Way to Success
Click now to download the five-page complimentary resource: jessicajourney.com/declutter.
Do you have an upcoming garage sale, too? Be sure to <a href=”http://gsalr.com/list-garage-sale” title=”Advertise your garage sale”>List your garage sale on gsalr.com</a>.
For my Indy folks…
I am finalizing my cleaning and decluttering in preparation for the Woodruff Place Flea Market. If you are in Indianapolis, you do not want to miss the biggest, most popular garage sale.
- This Saturday June 4 (8-5) and Sunday June 5 (10-5)
- Woodruff Place Drives (West, Middle, and East) – 1800 east of downtown – between Michigan and 10th.
- 80 acres of bargains. Plus there is entertainment and food vendors set-up!
Be sure to come visit me! I’ll be set-up:
- 795 Woodruff Place Middle Drive, Indianapolis, IN
- TONS of baby/toddler gear/clothes/toys/furniture.
- Plus other household items, including women’s purses and crafts/decor.
- Featured Item: Never Opened Dr. Dre Beats Headphones
- All priced to sell.
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover accepted via Square Reader.