I know…I know: Winning Isn’t Everything.
…EXCEPT for when it is! This week, I was blessed to receive a free pass to the two-day Blog Indiana Conference 2010 (#BIN2010). HOORAH!
The full-access pass was generously provided by Hare Chevy, a Premier Sponsor of #BIN2010. Want a good laugh? Watch this video of the #BIN2010 Keynote Speaker Paul Poteet pulling my name out of the Hare Chevy bunny head!
After the first day of #BIN2010, I am thrilled! I have met many local social media experts and learned so many practical tips for improving my online engagement! In future blogs, I will feature some of these recommendations. Here’s a snapshot of the sessions I have attended thus far:
- Keynote Jason Falls, “Let’s Talk: The Art of Conversation”
- John Dalton & Rob Zinkan, “Social Web Integration: Are you ‘All In?'”
- Douglas Karr, “Why Your Site Sucks”
- Featured Speaker Bruce McClain, “Behind the Scenes of Scotty’s Social Media Playground”
- Bill Dawson, “The Email Marketing Lifecycle”
- Kyle Lacy, “Driving Leads through Facebook and Twitter”
I am looking forward to tomorrow’s sessions! Will I see you there? A few availabilities still remain: Register Now!
Can’t make it? You can:
- Follow me @jessica_journey for lots of live tweets
- Search #BIN2010 for everyone’s live tweets
- Partipate in the stay-at-home version by interacting with @homein2010
Please leave a comment with your #BIN2010 experience from day one. What was your favorite lesson learned? Or, what networking opportunity was most valuable for you?