My decision to donate my kidney is an important aspect of who I am. It is part of my personal journey – both spiritually and philanthropically.
If this is something you would like to hear more about, please let me know. As a living kidney donor, I’d be glad to share my story with you. Send me an email at jessicajourney (at) gmail (dot) com.
I’ve also included some information below to get you started.
My Related Blog Posts
- A Different Kind of Donation – introducing the topic
- Spiderweb of Nonprofits – defining those organization involved in organ donation
- Public Perception & Myth Busting – debunking lies about organ donation
- Kidney Donation – the announcement of my decision
- All is Well – the first blog post-surgery
- Fundraiser, Are you a Living Donor Coordinator – an application to the fundraising profession
Other Related Resources
- IU Kidney Donors Meet Up for Christmas – WTHR coverage of the donor chain
- Living Donors – National Kidney Registry’s explanation of kidney donation various forms
- Kidney Transplant – Clarian Transplant’s information on kidney transplantation