In case you haven’t figured it out by now, I LOVE blogging!
I’m always trying to find new ways to share my love of blogging and to share my blog posts with others.
I want to make sure that the folks who could benefit are able to access the resources that I share here.
Here are some of my latest strategies! Try them for yourself:
1. Join a blogging group. I’ve just joined the Nonprofit Millennial Blogger Alliance.
2. Guest blog for other sites. I’ve just posted for a local nonprofit.
3. Comment on other blogs. I’ve just responded to a colleague’s post.
4. Auto-post your content. I’ve just discovered services, like Ping-O-Matic.
5. Include others in your blog. I’ve just highlighted 3 individuals in a post.
6. Join a blog campaign. I’ve just signed up for Rock the Red Pump.
How else can you more intentionally and strategically share your blog with others? Leave a comment with your idea!