I hope to share valuable resources to you on a regular basis. To more intentionally deliver on this goal, I plan to offer “Resource Round-Up” blog posts for you. Today’s post features my ten most recent blog posts on blogging and social media.
The first four posts challenge the idea that social media can fix all of the problems you, your nonprofit, or your organization experience. Social media is pretty awesome, but it is NOT a magic bullet.
- Social Media is NOT a Magic Bullet for Your Professional Networking
- Social Media is NOT a Magic Bullet for Your Customer Service Strategy
- Social Media is NOT a Magic Bullet for Your Fundraising Efforts
- Social Media is NOT a Magic Bullet for Your Social Media Learning
The final six posts capture my learning from the recent Blog Indiana Conference.
- Planning with Pete: #BIN2011
- Vince Smelled Fantastic: #BIN2011
- Bloggers are Writers: #BIN2011
- Productivity: #BIN2011
- Infographics: #BIN2011
- Measuring Social Media: #BIN2011
I hope you benefit from these resources as much as I did!
Like what you’re reading? Subscribe now.