What more is there to say? I am OVERWHELMED by the great wealth of information, provided at the Blog Indiana 2010 Conference. And, I am VERY APPRECIATIVE of the free full-access pass, provided by Hare Chevy! Check out my video interview with Hare Chevy’s Chris Theisen.
I thoroughly enjoyed Day Two! Sessions included:
- Keynote Speaker Paul Poteet, “Off the Cuff: Stories from 30 Years of Indiana Radio, TV, & Online Broadcasting”
- Chad Richards, “Facebook for Business”
- Duncan Alney, “Online Reputation Management”
- Featured Speaker Carissa Newton, “No Road is Long with Good Company”
- Kenan Farrell, “A Legal Primer for Bloggers”
- Rocky Walls, “Why YouTube is Social Media, Too!”
What an incredible opportunity to learn from and mingle with some of Indiana’s top leaders in social media and blogging! I enjoyed myself and can’t wait to share some of my “aha” moments in future blog posts.
Did you miss the Blog Indiana Conference 2010?!? So sad!!! Be sure to…
- Check out the powerpoint presentations from some of the speakers.
- Check out the archived conversation that happened on Twitter.
- Follow @BlogIndiana on Twitter and stay up-to-date on upcoming events!
Please leave a comment with your most burning question about social media or blogging! Your response will determine what I focus on during an upcoming blog post!