The Latino Coalition Against Sexual and Domestic Violence is now hiring a Deputy Director. Here are 5 reasons why this employment opportunity rocks:
- The organization is one-of-a-kind, the only statewide network focused specifically on the Latino community and victims of violence.
- The program is culturally-sensitive, a rarity in many of today’s social service agencies.
- The founder is a a visionary and a real go-getter. You would learn so much from Marlene Dotson, Board President.
- The cause is critical, and the need is real. Your work will be making a difference in the lives of families in need.
- The position requires strong leadership and broad understanding of management issues, including: financial planning, fundraising, and human resources.
Interested? Access the full job description.
Want more job openings? Take advantage of the top nonprofit job boards.
Like what you’re reading? Subscribe now.