I know that you are used to counting your money.
But what if you flipped the script.
And you started figuring out how to make your money count.
Do I have your attention yet?
Imagine the power of your money.
Certainly money gives you options (personally in your own life to make decisions, and typically the more money you have the more options you have).
But money also has the power of a vote.
So use your money to vote “Yes” for what you want to see in the world.
- Want to see more local options? Buy local and seek non-franchise options.
- Want your family and friends to be thriving? Buy from personal referrals and support their business with your money.
- Want women to have access to better health care options? Give to women’s health care services.
- Want women to have a safety net of social support? Give to women-centered nonprofits.
- Want a network of thriving women in life and business? Invest in other women-owned businesses.
- Want women to be thriving? Invest in your own self!
Stop counting your money, and make your money count.