For whatever reason, folks get nervous about starting a side hustle, a second income source, or a full-fledged business.
Especially when they are still employed. You know, a J-O-B. Usually comes with a boss. And expectations.
And usually the TIME FACTOR becomes the most difficult.
But there are things that you can do to set yourself (and your business!) up for success:
- Focus on getting done as much as you can for your JOB while you are at your JOB.
- But there is no need to work extra hours, work through lunch, stay late, come early, etc.
- Treat your job like your job. Do not treat your job like your life. Because then your job becomes your life.
- Maximize your time outside of your job on your business.
- Reduce or eliminate all distractions.
- Track your productivity, focus your priorities, and hold yourself accountable.
And get this free resource too:
“6 reasons why you need to get paid to do what you do!”
Spoiler Alert: It’s about so much more than the money.
Click now to download the four-page complimentary resource: www.jessicajourney.com/getpaid.