I intentionally decide to invest in myself and my business. What does that investment look like?
- Scheduling a new appointment with a chiropractor (costing time and money!)
- Purchasing a business improvement program (costing time and money!)
- Focusing myself on the highest priority ideas and projects (costing time!)
- Resting and sleeping (costing time!)
How do I convince myself to invest in myself and my business?
- I experience the first-hand benefits of the investment decision.
- I see how the investment also positively impacts my clients.
- I know that I have to take care of myself in order to take care of others.
- I believe that an investment in myself is a better than an investment anywhere else because I believe in my ability to leverage that investment for the greatest possible impact and influence.
Why do I share these investment decisions with you?
- You may be considering an opportunity to invest in you.
- You may not have a model of what this looks like.
- You may be struggling to make this decision in the face of a culture that doesn’t take self-investment seriously.
- You may be trying to convince yourself that you should go for it.
- As my business grows, I experience the need to grow my own self. And my business is booming right now!
- When I make one decision to invest, I gain momentum and make another decision to invest in myself. And I just made two investment decisions for my business!
- As I deal with a recent family emergency, I see the need to focus my efforts as strategically as possible. And I want to use my time and money as wisely as I can!
- Life is absolutely crazy – the political campaigns, the racist rhetoric, the terror around the world. And I’ve got to get my life together!
“Don’t stop now!” Get a 20-page PDF. It’s my gift to you. Your Birthday Wish Workbook helps you take personal inventory in 4 key areas of your life, dream about what you wish you were doing, and make an action plan. Get your free gift now: www.jessicajourney.com/birthday