Do you want help with your fundraising?
Have you tried to figure it out on your own and have been disappointed with the results?
Do you need expert leadership ‘ready-to-go’ with ‘tried-and-true’ methods for success?
Are you committed to do whatever it takes to meet (and exceed!) funding goals for your mission?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you are ready for a strategy session with Fundraising Consultant Jessica Journey, MPA, CFRE. Please call 317.572.5217 or email email@example.com to schedule your complimentary strategy session: a 30-minute phone call.
“Don’t let another day go by: leaving money on the table, not feeling confident in your funding plan, and missing opportunities to do more of what matters – your mission!”
“Put your money where your mouth is. Put your money where your mission is. Invest in a money multiplier; invest in a mission multiplier. Invest in your mission with me!”
Jessica Journey, MPA, CFRE happily serves nonprofit organizations that are ready to take their fundraising efforts to the next level. Solutions are custom created to work for you: focused on your top priorities, reflecting your community’s culture, addressing short-term needs while building for the long-term, and aligned with fundraising best-practices and professional ethics. No cookie-cutter recommendations. Only custom solutions. Please call 317.572.5217 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your complimentary strategy session: a 30-minute phone call.
What Others Are Saying:
“We created a sponsorship packet that was key for the national conference and enlisting major sponsors. Don’t let an opportunity to work with Jessica pass you by.” Ray D., Irvington Community Schools
“Jessica brought much-needed current practices to our effort. She is gifted in big picture thinking, and contributed much to the action steps needed to accomplish our mission.” Dana C., formerly of The Oaks Academy
“Jessica ‘gets it’ and her success in the field demonstrates her understanding of development. Not only is Jessica a results oriented fundraiser who understands the development process from start to stewardship but she infuses her work environment with an infectious and genuine positive outlook that makes her a true pleasure to work with. I cannot recommend Jessica highly enough.” Benjamin G., University of California
“Jessica has a grasp of what a client hopes to achieve, helps them to see the big picture, and most importantly, breaks down the action steps to make it very doable.” Eva G., Restoring Lives West
“Work with Jessica. You won’t regret it. She is worth every penny you pay her and more.” Janet, Indianapolis Center for Congregations
Jessica Journey, MPA, CFRE has raised millions of dollars for worthy causes: higher education, health, human services, social enterprises, statewide nonprofits, and schools. In addition to her decade of experience, Jessica completed her Master’s at a nationally ranked nonprofit management program. She has earned the industry’s international credential: Certified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE) and received top scores in: ethics, securing the gift, and relationship building.
Jessica Journey, MPA, CFRE began fundraising professionally before she earned her Bachelor’s Degree. After successfully completing her first fundraising internship at The Julian Center in Indianapolis, she convinced Hanover College to hire her – becoming the first to serve in the dual roles of student and professional advancement staff member at the same time. Upon graduation, Jessica continued to fundraise professionally. Meanwhile, she had her eyes on a top-rated graduate program to ensure a glass ceiling would be no obstacle in her desire to make significant contributions in the community. Jessica soon earned her Master’s in Public Affairs (MPA) from the nationally ranked Nonprofit Management Program at the School of Public and Environmental Affairs (SPEA) on the IUPUI Campus. She expanded her knowledge and experience with assistantships, research projects, hands-on coursework, and pro-bono community projects with SPEA and its partner institutes, The IUPUI Solution Center and The Lilly Family School of Philanthropy at Indiana University. Jessica’s passion for faith-based fundraising grew during her three-year tenure at The Oaks Academy, one of Indiana’s top private schools. She led efforts to double the annual fund revenue in two year’s time by leveraging the newly established Indiana state tax credit program. Currently, Jessica serves in an interim capacity at Covenant Christian High School. As Director of Advancement, she restructured the department, quadrupled revenue for an annual event, and made measurable improvements in the philanthropic culture. Jessica’s professional fundraising experience is strengthened by her volunteer leadership in the community and personal involvement in social justice issues.
What Jessica can do for you:
- Align faith and fundraising for your religious organization
- Coach your department head to lead your fundraising team well
- Create your major gift strategy
- Define value-based sponsorship packages for your next event
- Develop your case statement and materials
- Double your funding revenue
- Facilitate focus groups to define organizational identity, mission, vision
- Focus your fundraising on relationship building
- Establish your new fundraising department
- Implement the state tax credit program, if your school is eligible
- Improve fundraising with multicultural competencies and practices
- Integrate advocacy, giving, and volunteering for your social justice cause
- Launch or grow your employee giving
- Leverage your CEO’s personality/preferences to maximize fundraising
- Mentor fundraising staff to grow in skills, experience, confidence
- Plan your twelve-month schedule of fundraising activities
- Restructure your fundraising department
- Streamline your individual donor development process
- Structure your memorial funds for increased giving
- Train your board members on fundraising
- Train your fundraising team on securing the gift
Most popular training and consulting series include:
Board Bootcamp: Fundraising as First and Foremost. A Four-Part Training Series Featuring:
- Talking with Strangers about Money: A Myth-Busting Introduction to Fundraising
- Take Action Now: An Interactive Experience in the Total Development Cycle
- Practice Makes Perfect: A Round of Role Playing a Solicitation
- Where Do We Go From Here: A Power Session in Pushing for Progress
Prioritizing, Planning, Performing: Preventing the Development Department Disaster. A Four-Part Consultation Series Featuring:
- Development Alignment with the Executive Team
- Mission-Focused Decision Making
- Donor-Centric Development Cycles
- Systems for Success
“I want to work with Jessica to take our fundraising efforts to the next level.”
Please call 317.572.5217 or email email@example.com to schedule your complimentary strategy session: a 30-minute phone call.