I believe that encouragement and challenge go together. Clients often hear me say: “My encouragement and my challenge to you is…”
- An encouragement that is an empty cheer feels false and superficial.
- An encouragement that is grounded in opportunity gives hope and inspiration.
- An encouragement that is paired with a challenge offers substance and a call-to-action.
- A challenge that is a vague idea feels far-off and unattainable.
- A challenge that is specific gives clear direction and purpose.
- A challenge that is paired with an encouragement offers a vote of confidence that you are capable of achieving!
So my encouragement and challenge to you is to identify the three most important things for you to complete today, and to accomplish those three with joy.