I recently tweeted: “One of my new favorite activities is setting aside time to comment on others’ blogs. People are always providing such great content!” I do love reading others’ posts and offering a quick response.
In response, Madelyn Teresa asked if I would be willing to share a list of the blogs I follow. After emailing Madelyn my list, I realized that I could also share my favorite blogs here, too!
My list includes just a few of the blogs I follow, organized by topic. I’ve included the link to the RSS feed because I am such an advocate for blog subscription tools, like Google Reader.
- Achieve Guidance Blog: Subscribe Now
- Donor Power Blog: Subscribe Now
- Future Fundraising Now: Subscribe Now
- Wild Woman Fundraising: Subscribe Now
- Allison Jones’ Entry Level Living: Subscribe Now
- Rosetta Thurman’s Perspectives from the Pipeline: Subscribe Now
- Elaine Fogel’s Totally Uncorked: Subscribe Now
- Nancy Schwartz’s Getting Attention Blog: Subscribe Now
- Katya’s Non-Profit Marketing Blog: Subscribe Now
- Kivi’s Nonprofit Communications Blog: Subscribe Now
Nonprofit Human Resources
Still looking for more blogs?
Fellow nonprofit tweep, @kivilm, recently showcased some new blogs to check out. Read Kivi’s post, New Voices: Nonprofit Marketing and Communications Bloggers to Watch.
Recently acknowledged in the top 25 list of online influencers, Rosetta Thurman, provides an updated list for 2010. Read Rosetta’s post, 32 Nonprofit and Philanthropy Blogs Written by People of Color.
Please leave a comment with your favorite nonprofit blog to follow!