In yesterday’s post, I described my personal board of directors. But I don’t want you to think that that one group is the extent of my efforts in personal and professional growth.
Oh! There’s more.
Here are some more intentional efforts:
- Spiritual journey with prayer, reflection, writing
- Participation in faith community
- Organizing a monthly professional development circle for charter school fundraisers
- Co-hosting a monthly professional development circle for one-person department fundraisers
- Participation in the Indianapolis Chapter of the Young Nonprofit Professional Network
- Open conversation with other trusted co-workers, friends, and family members
- Mentoring younger professionals
- This blog site and the professional energy invested into publishing content
- Seeking feedback throughout professional projects
- Regularly working out and eating well
- Following amazing people online, like Rosetta Thurman
What do YOU do for your own personal and professional development? Please leave a comment with your intentional effort.
“Don’t stop now!” Get a 20-page PDF. It’s my gift to you. Your Birthday Wish Workbook helps you take personal inventory in 4 key areas of your life, dream about what you wish you were doing, and make an action plan. Get your free gift now: www.jessicajourney.com/birthday